Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Time for a Daily Planner.....

Feb 19 - March 20
You'll receive information today that will benefit your current efforts and enable you to help others in the long run as well.


My horoscopes always seem to be DEAD ON. I'm hoping today goes as well as yesterday did.
There is nothing like the fear of looking for a new job. Breaking out of yr safe space and venturing off into new territories. Terrifying... But totally necessary for growth.
I have been working at my current position for almost 5 years and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job. The people I work with are FANTASTIC, as well as the Doctors. But it is time for a change.
Time to move out of my safe haven and venture out into the real world and the job market...haha
FUN STUFF.
So far, I have been very lucky and gotten a call from every single person that I faxed my resume to. Today is another day, and I am going to start faxing...and hopefully will achieve the same results. I'm hoping to schedule about 10 interviews for Sept 8th and 9th, and rent a car and go home for another extended weekend. Talk about JAZZED.
My only delimma?
My daughter wants to come home with me for a week. My mom goes on her annual House Boat Trip with the women she works with and drive through Las Vegas on her way home. She usually stops and visits. In theory(according to my daughter) Carina can leave Ventura County with the boys(yes..Rhyno, Steven and Mario are going back with me) and I and drive back to Las Vegas where she will stay for a week until my mom rolls through. In theory this sounds FABULOUS....having my daughter home will be great...but in all HONESTY the thought of it scares the crap out of me. I mean, this is the same daughter that I sent away only two months ago to get her out of this town. The same people live here, the same friends are here doing the same things....all of these people my older son and I have managed to cut out of our lives...
People I know she feels the need to "save" from their own demons... People that in reality aren't our responsibility. The boys agree her comming home isnt a good idea....so what do u DO??
Random thoughts in my brain........

No comments: