Monday, August 22, 2005

My Top 10

Ok, so I guess this thing is going around where we are "tagged" to do our top 10 list...
So as a good friend to someone who "tagged" me...I shall oblidge...but u WILL owe me...
he he he

10 things I LOVE LOVE LOVE

#1. My kids and family. Whom without, I have NO CLUE where I would be or what type of person I would have become.
#2. My friends, whom I consider my extended familia....and would do ANYTHING for.
#3. My three S's, Sushi, Shopping and SEX...not in that order!!! oh yeah...SHOES...which was going to be my BLOG for today.
#4. The beach, the sand in my toes....
#5. Waking up next to someone I love
#6. Camping
#7. people whom u know the second u meet them...that they will be fiends for life.
#8. My job
#9. CONCERTS CONCERTS CONCERTS(and probably alot higher on the list)
#10. JOHNNY DEPP!!!! (see previous)

OH YES....I COMPLETLY forgot to add in Fairies/butterflies....they are my ultimate FAVORITE!!!

10 things I hate(can we use dislike?)

#1. People who use their kids as pawns
#2. Stupid people make my head hurt...which would explain why I always have a headache!
#3. People who don't realize if u just are honest and excuse yrself from a relationship...u dont have to cheat.
#4. People who don't think about others feelings.
#5. Bad parents(live in Vegas for awhile...u'll see what I mean)
#6. CRACKHEADS
#7. Liars
#8. Insomnia
#9. Being at odds with someone I love
#10.People who think that are always right, or better than other people

=)

No comments: