Monday, August 22, 2005

Shoes....

So, considering the fact that I am moving in 42 days...and had alot of nothing goin on this weekend...I decided to get a move on the packing. As I stand in my room I try to figure out where to start. Knick Knacks? ummmmm....No. I won't be leaving for awhile and I want the comfort of my things around me, don't want to live in a barran, empty space for another 6 weeks. I start under my bathroom sink and realize...I cant move these boxes down to the garage because everything will explode in the 200 degree heat of my garage. So I move on to my closet.
Now, Im definatly a girl that goes after what I want. And apparently what I want is SHOES...
MANY MANY MANY shoes. I start going through my closet and pull out pair after pair. I have platforms, flip flops, Stilettos, boots, clogs....the list is endless. You name it, I have it. I think to myself..."when did I become such a SHOE WHORE?" If u want black boots...I have about 10 prs. I have knee high hooker boots...high heel boots, short boots, rugged boots, girly boots...
and dont get me started with sandals. I have more pairs in one color than most women have as a total!~!~!~!
I got less than 1/2 way done....(Yes, I have 2 full size closets) and have already counted about 60 pr of shoes. Not that this is really that suprising to me...I mean, I DID buy them all....
Its just when they are all laying out in front of u, it really makes a statment!
I'm the next Imelda Marcos in the making...ha ha ha

During the course of my packing I have realized though not an obsessive personality...
I do have a FEW obsessions...

SHOES(obviously)
Concerts
and JOHNNY DEPP

I do suppose we all have vices in life, and at least I am realizing mine before Im old as DUST!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Decent post....I love your frankness .....BuyCaterpillar shoesit will be a great company for you..!!!!!!