Friday, August 26, 2005

How many posts can one have in one day?

HA HA HA
obviously I have more on my mind than working...


I just found a kewl blog and this Questionaire(a whole group of people answering it) so I thought I would put it on here, answer, and ask everyone to do the same =)

LET’S PLAY BALL -
30 Questions - 10 basic, 10 personal, 10 random

BASICS

1. Name: Samantha

2. Nicknames: Sammie, Sam, Sambo, Miss Sammie

3. Give yourself a new name and explain: Sleepless in Las Vegas: see previous posts for explanation!

4. Sex: Yes PLEASE! As often as I can git it!! Oh wait, was that a gender question?

5. Birthday: Feb 25th, Pisces

6.Current location: Las Vegas/ Henderson, Nevada

7.Eye color: Blue

8. Hair color: Blonde, with burgundy underneath

9. Height:5'4"

10. Best physical feature: I've been told my legs, and eyes...what do I know, Ive had the same shit my whole life.

PERSONAL:

1. Straight, gay, or bi: Straight

2. Are you a virgin: does not having sex in a month count?

3. Who are your closest friends: Mike, Jenn, Jason, the list is long.

4. Boyfriend/girlfriend: not at the moment, I thrive on being single!

5. Would you ever have sex in front of another person: I have, in front of 4 people...would I do it again? I dont know, depends on the situation I suppose. SOmetimes things come up and u just go with it.

6. Name 3 things you despise about the opposite sex: Nothing, men are wonderful...u just have to toss out the bad seeds, the same can be said for women.

7. Tell us a secret: Do I have tooooooo? Nope, secrets are meant to be kept ; )

8. If your life was a movie, what kind of movie would it be: An adventure

9. Would you ever hook up with a person of the same sex: make out: yes...been there done that. Sex...not too sure, never really thought about it.

10. Do you have a crush right now: noper

RANDOM:

1. What do you have under your bed: nada

2. Do you have an innie or an outie: innie

3. What do you think of ouiji boards: 1/2 kewl 1/2 scary

4. Favorite board game: Twister, Trouble

5. Favorite TV shows: Lost, Charmed, Meet the BArkers

6. Favorite magazine: Cosmo, Maxim

7. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed: both

8. Favorite sound: sex sounds, the sounds of gratification...the ocean. Laughter

9. What is your favorite quote: "If yr in my bed, u gotta put out or get out"

10. Favorite place to vacation: Burning Man especially if u have never been there!

No comments: