Thursday, August 11, 2005

Anticipation.....

When u want something so bad u can feel it through your entire body =)
Today is my Friday being as I am going home for the weekend. Home being the place I am actually from not where I live.
With 50 more days until the move, we have decided to go home for the weekend for several reasons:

#1. I miss my kids SO terribly that I feel like I am choking
#2. Drew's(my youngest) 14th birthday is the 14th of Aug
#3. To start looking for a place, and JOBS to AFFORD that place!
#4. Just to go and visit with my family, since I haven't been home since Xmas

#5. All 5 of us going, are in MUCH NEED of a mini vacation!

I have been patiently waiting for this weekend to come, and now that it is here...I'm SOOOOOO
ecstatic!! I think we have decided to skip the County Fair, as my family says it is in poor form this year. Personally I had decided it was a money trap that I didn't need to visit with 10 people whilst I try to save money. I'll get more accomplished(like registering kids for school, and hitting realty offices) if we make the weekend a little more low key. Rhino is moving with us and was only there once @ Xmas when we didn't have time to do much(other than hit Magic Mountain)....so we want to show him around. Maybe take a drive up the coast(the entire city is on the Ocean) go to the pier, maybe drive the 20 minutes into Santa Barbara.

JOBS...that is what we are working on this weekend too. Though in my business it's more about who u know...I always go through my Reps, who know me well and know I am good at what I do. Several of them have givin me their home fax #'s(One of my major labs here is in N. Hollywood and they have offices that use them in Oxnard, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Santa Paula, Pt. Huemene, Camarillo and Thousand Oaks...all of which are 20 minutes from where I will live)
This is how I got my current job. Also looks like the pay will be alot more, helps that now I have 10 yrs experience.
Things are looking up. Life is what you make of it...and at the moment it is time to HUSSLE and use all of my abilities to get where I want to be. I defiantly see a light at the end of the tunnel, which when I first started this project of moving was very very dim. Now the light is shining brightly...and all I have to do is want it enough...and reach for it!


"happiness is not a destination, its a method of travel"

No comments: