Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Getting Organized...

I'm Feeling alot better this week. Not that I was ever feeling "bad" just a lil out of sorts. I feel like I'm accomplishing things this week. Got some of the stuff we dont use packed away. This weekend I am going to make a serious effort to start tackling the garage. Kinda living under the theory of "If I haven't used it in the past year I have been in my place, I probably don't need it"
My garage looks like a bomb went off! I've also made a few changes in my life recently (still NOT smoking..YAY!) and I am trying to at least apply at one place a day for a second job. Nothing yet, then again, I just started doin it. My son got a job and still has several interviews this week, we have both decided to work 2 jobs until we move home. 60 days and counting........

No comments: