Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sex on the brain......

A month.
Thats how long it has been since I have had sex.
A MONTH!!!
I'm not normally the gurl that waits a month. I always have at least someone waiting in the wings. Some booty-boy that I keep hanging around. I'm like a guy when it comes to sex. I want as much as I can get, as often as I can get it. The older I get, the worse it gets. I usually date younger, I think almost specifically for that reason. Young guys are like stallions and want sex all of the time. That's me. I'm the "I'm gonna luvvvv ya all night long and then run out the door before u wake up" gurl. I also think, if u are in MY bed...u need to put out or GET OUT! My current "booty boy" of the moment is James. 7+ years my junior. About as HOTTTT as they come. Italian. Black hair and crystal clear blue eyes. Bedroom eyes. Boy can he work it. I usually see him about once or twice a week. We talk everyday on email from work. The messages and thoughts he sends me.
WOW.
His emails of what he wants to do to me, or recounting the things he HAS doneto me...give me that lil tingly feeling. The kind that make u want to run home and take care of business. We usually play this little "Sexual banter" game for a few days...talking about our fantasies...until it leads up to the point of explosion...then we meet up. I dress up. My higest heels, shortest skirt. I go commando to surprise him...he likes to play games, and I oblige. Beautiful body, great face...he plays guitar in a band, so he knows how to use his hands (as well as some other valuable parts!) It is a blissful night, and I get my fill...many times over. Usually 5. I sneek out as the sun is comming up. A satisfied woman.
I like James, he knows our boundaries. Most men don't. After a few booty calls, alot of men start calling all of the time. They want to do dinner, they want to hang out. To me, it is what it is...sex...Albeit GOOD sex...but still just sex. You can't take something that is purely sexual, and try to make it more. There is a reason that u have just a "Sexual" relationship with certain people. I don't understand why some men don't get that. Because we fuck, doesn't mean I want to marry you. Or date you. Or see you more than twice a week. James gets that. So ours is a perfect union. I don't care what he does when I'm not in his bed. I don't question where he has been, who he is with, or what he has done. And he gives me that same respect. Respect of our private lives that don't involve one another. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some callous uncaring bitch. James is a GREAT guy. He smart, eloquent, caring, funny, good natured and I COMPLETELY respect him as a person. We are both at places in our lives where a "relationship" isn't in the cards. So we don't kid ourselves into thinking that it is. It works and I have no complaints. He has been the best "booty boy" I have ever had regarding the "no strings attached" clause. MaybeI ought to draw up a contract with consequences for future endeavors.
We'll see...It's been a few weeks since I have received an email from James...unlike him. Hectic and stressful times at work for us both...and with me moving, I've had to turn his offers for sexual encounters down a few times...I'm thinking he doesn't like that. Maybe it's time to reverse the roles and for ME to start the emails or calls. Then again, maybe I ought to get off my ass...get out of the house, and find myself another playmate.
When I'm in pursuit of a new Boy Toy, it's never hard to find. Batteries only take ya so far, so many times in one day!
One month and counting.
Let's see how long the dry spell lasts...and if I take the initiative to DO something proactive about it!!!


Maybe it's in the cards:

Greetings Samantha --

Here is your horoscope for Wednesday, August 24:

The stars work in mysterious ways. Just when you'd given up hope on getting something, somehow everything rearranges itself to get you exactly what you need -- and no delivery fee, even.

4 comments:

sammie said...

ha ha ha
SMARTASS!!!!

Well being as I never emailed him..and Im probably not calling him..the chances of that are unlikely.
Especially considering that the boy has NO CLUE where I live(no men are allowed at my house...ok, except for once...the weekend I had a threesome with two hunks..in my bed ;)
So no, No James at MY door.
I'm sure I'll survive, I DO have other prospects...a realy really cute one. But Im thinking if I can wait the 36 days until I move, it will be better. Why get entangled with a newbie right before i move. Plus after 2 SEXLESS months...I should be practically a virgin again...right?

cassy said...

LOL at the virgin comment. I think that just about qualifies you!

Chubby Chocolate said...

We're on the same boat, my dear! But not to worry! "Booty Boys" are a dime a dozen...Now if someone can tell me where to get them from. Keep on blogging girl...

sammie said...

yes, Im revisiting my virgin days.
And Chubby...come to Vegas, it's very easy to find yrself HOT booty boys. I've always had my fill. Alas Im moving back home Oct 1st..
time for greener pastures. Some of the old booty boys may be revisiting...depends. But definalty NEW booty on the horizon!