Monday, August 15, 2005

My trip home

Was WONDERFUL! This is my friend Jenn, she hasn't been on the beach in a LONG time and she was Sooooooo excited to be there. Her posing CRACKED me up. The weekend was FANTASTIC and everything that I could have hoped for. Didn't actually accomplish as much as I wanted to, but it was a much needed break from Las Vegas and a MUCH MUCH MUCH needed weekend with my kids. It was horrible to leave but it gives me newfound determination to put my head in the game and get everything rolling to move home. Being around my brother and his fiance and the rest of my family made me realize how incomplete my life has been over the course of the last few years. Just hearing my brother laugh and call out to me "sister"gave me joy. My brother and I have always been very close. Somtimes it's that mushy kind of love and other times it is the "love/hate" hahaha. Not realy ever hate but u know what I mean if u have sibilings. Though I must admit, we are closer than most. People around us find it amusing because we never call eachother by our names...he is "Brother" and I am "Sister" we have used these names for eachother since we were children and they have stuck through adulthood. He is 4 yrs younger, but acts likes he is older....the kind of brother that watches me like a hawk, and is always looking out for my best interest. I must admit it gets rather annoying the way he chases the guys off though!!!!!
My kids are doing great, which is a double edged sword. As much as u want yr kids to do well...them thriving without YOU makes u feel kind of useless. Though the look in their eyes tells me that they need me and miss me. I can't wait to be where my heart is. Living on the beach...near everyone that I need and love in my life.
I'm completely jazzed to be on this journey. I just wish the end was in closer sight(and that saving enough money to MAKE that journey wasn't so difficult) I've decided I'm definatly moving at the start of Oct, whether I can afford it or not...

Sometimes u just have to bite the bullet and take that plunge!!!!

So that is exactly what I am going to do. Just GO FOR IT!!! What's the worst that can happen?
I'll be broke and squashed into tight living quarters for a few months until I can get us into a bigger place....but I'll be with those I love...where I want to be, living life the way it was meant to be lived. Sometimes just jumping into unchartered waters and doing what feels right in yr heart is the only "right" answer....and the key to finding peace.

No comments: