Thursday, September 01, 2005

Jogging...

As I groggily drive myself to work this morning, I notice this amazing creature jogging alongside the road.
The weather is hot and muggy, so he is shirtless and has the most amazing body. Tan rippled muscles. Several tattoos along his chest and arms and his body is glistening with sweat.
Suddenly everything is in s l o w motion... I see him slowly glide past me like a god and it feels like a movie.
Like "Fasttimes At Ridgemont High" when Phoebe Cates comes out of the pool. I watch him run past and check out the backside to see if it is as delicious as the front, and yes...it is.
A big smile appears on my face, and has been there ever since.

I get to work a little early, and my boss calls to tell me she is picking up Starbucks for us on her way in...
"What do you want.....?"

The day is looking good so far...though in the back of my mind I wonder if obsessing over the jogger from this morning should be telling me something?

Maybe it's time to start jogging.

Pisces
Feb 19 - March 20
Things are likely to be much better than expected, and despite having to do your duty, you'll also be able to have a great deal of fun.


12:51 p.m.

On another note(though the same topic..MEN!) I have just realized a valuable thing that I will be missing when I move back home to California. It seems that I have overlooked a few differences between here and there.
I leave my office for lunch and as I cross over the intersection I notice men on all corners. Men with BOOTS in their hands. Now, to people not from Nevada this is probably puzzling. Not to me. You see, here in Nevada when there is some natural disaster and the community(ours or someone elses) is in need, our WONDERFUL Fire Dept. goes out in the streets full force to help out. Fire Men of all shapes and sizes at EVERY major intersection in town. It's quite a sight, buffed, goodlooking men carrying their boots to collect donations. As I neared a stop I overheard two of the firemen talking "Yeah, I've collected a few $20's, a few $10's the rest are 5's and 1's" I almost speak outloud "A sure way to make more is to take off that shirt and wear those yellow thingy's with the suspenders..and THEN prance around with yr boot in yr hand".
I for one would gladly offer up my weeks lunchmoney to witness this.

Though not for all of them. Isn't there a law written somewhere about Firemen, like Supermodels....? Should to be HOT? A few of them looked like a thinner version of my dad.

*Note to the Fire Dept, when in need of LARGE Donations...The HOT ones scantliy clad in suspenders are the ones that should be on the frontline!

Damn, I have men on the brain!



6 comments:

FantasticAlice said...

I have always given to the great "boot".

Man I really need to go over there. Sounds like you have a bunch of hot men (possible surplus).

Love a man with rippling muscles and tats... grrrrrr...

Oh, and thanks for going to MarMar's site! She called me at home last night just to tell me (giggling) how happy she was to meet people via her blog.

sammie said...

hahaha
well a "boot" from one hot young male is always nice. I'm not a shallow person, but we can all bow to a great looking person from time to time!!!
And hot men are plentiful everywhere, it's just making sure what is on the inside matches whats on the outside...thats the difficult part(though rippling muscles and tat's help..Im a sucker for tats!!)
And as for MarMar...I never have a problem opening up my circle of friends, as one can never have too many!!!

Chubby Chocolate said...

Take it all in my dear!
Because when you get back to Cali,you won't find such thing! There's a serious shortage of good men and a surplus of dickheads. :-)

sammie said...

Pssssssst "Anonymous"

If u can take one post and form an opinion of me, than I feel sorry for you. For several reasons:

#1. I don't know anyone one person that doesn't appreciate checking out a"HOT" person of the opposite sex..or the same sex for that matter.

#2. I live under the theory of "Those that know me well enough, know better...those who don't, don't matter"

#3. I always find it amusing that someone has enough balls to step to the plate to talk shit, only to wear his mask.

Come to think of it, I do know of one other opinionated person who sports a MASK.

sammie said...

Chubby, I'm from Southern California born and raised, only lived in Las Vegas for about the past 5-6 yrs. I can't say that I agree with the the Dickheaad theory. Dickheads come in all shapes and sizes...come to think of it I have met many "women" in my life that I would also say are dickheads. Just gotta weed out those people and make sure u keep quality people around you. Those are hard to find sometimes too!

Men are men, no matter where you live. I just don't deal with the jerks...see above.
ha ha ha

sammie said...

Thanx dr68(feels funny calling u that! ha ha), u know I luv u...and you KNOW me, so your opinion of me counts.

Muaaaaaaaaah