Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ever Have a Dream...

that feels so real, that when u wake up u have a hard time determining if it was a dream or real?? Thats the kind of dream I had last night. The dream that goes ALL night...even when u wake up mid-dream and fall back asleep...it's still there...
a long dream, full of sexual tension and frustration. It was about my friend Dave...which is really wierd being as I haven't talked to him much lately...really hadn't thought I had been thinking about him. He is MARRIED and having alot of marital problems. There has always been something there between us. Underlying. Those small signals and feeling that you push below the surface. The kind that resurface in dreams.

I have noticed that I personally tend to dream about things I worry about.
Dreams are sometimes so far fetched. You are in places u would never be, doing things u would never do...with people u would never do them with. A person, really isn't a person, because though u KNOW in yr dream it is one person...it can look like someone completly different.
Needless to say, I had a restless night of sleep.

I got alot accomplished this weekend. Most everything is packed and I'm living an existance of BOXES. God I hate moving. I don't "hate" many things...moving is one of them. Going without sex is another. The moving, at this point...I have no control over. The sex thing...is another story. I took care of that this weekend. And took care of it GOOOD I might add.

SEX
You know the kind of sex that u feel for days. The kind, that when yr mind wanders back to that moment... u sigh. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Relief. Sexual Frustrations are gone. I feel like a new woman. Funny how as little as one month with no sex can make ya feel that way. I now feel like I can survive my last few weeks in town. I'm thinking I might have to have repeat visits from my new friend. He is so beautiful, and a nice guy to top it all off. Figures that you meet that type of person on yr way out of town. O'well...better late than never. Besides, I still have a few weeks to make this work in my favor ;)

1 comment:

Chubby Chocolate said...

Those types of dreams are the worst! I sometimes dream that I already woke up and I'm going about my day. I'm usually late on those days...

I hope I feel that way the next time I have sex. It's now going on three weeks without-A record. :-)