Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Certain Sadness comes along...

with a certain change.
I know I am making good choices and following my heart. Moving on is a good thing, moving to a better place and life for myself and my kids is a positive change.
Going back home to a time where things are simpler...Life is less chaotic and surly not a 24 hour town is what I need/want in my life. A more low key lifestyle. Our quality of life, as a whole, will be better. Slower pace of life, time to stop and smell the ocean breeze...The flowers....
Things are looking very good in my future, but I can't help the sadness that comes over me today. My last day of work. Leaving people that have been good to you, good friends, people that you love....Is never easy.
So as I sit here, my desk piling up with gifts from co-workers, well wishers, people knowing that my life will be what I want it to be once I am gone...It is a bittersweet feeling.
I'm overcome with sadness, but also with a newfound excitement for things to come.
New job, new house, new times...
a slower paced lifestyle...A more wholesome environment in which I know my kids will certainly flourish.
I believe everything happens for a reason, and I know that some of these people....I will never see again. But there are many of them that will become lifelong friends...
So, I'm sad today. Sad and glad...If that makes any sense.

Another wrench thrown into my plans, I found out that the house I am supposed to be moving into on Dec 1st...Might have fallen though. You see, the gentleman who is currently renting it was looking at a house in Mandalay Bay, the ones that have the little canals behind it and slots for yr boat in yr backyard...well whatever he had going on, fell though, and he has now decided to stay in the house, MY HOUSE!
I've decided not to let this get me down...as there are plenty of houses on the beach for rent...and I'm sure my perfect house is out there somewhere. At least I was already renting a few rooms for the next two months, so it buys me some time to figure it out.

Mt stress level is through the roof...So I'm taking a few deep breaths...And just going with the flow. What is meant to be, will happen...It's all out of my hands at the moment.

I also wanted to say thank you, to everyone that has stopped by my lil spot on the net, and has given me words of encouragement.
THANK YOU!!!!

2 comments:

FantasticAlice said...

We do hope to see you back! I hope the relocation is going smoothly!

Anonymous said...

What an interesting blog you have. I often search the web for articles about love and dating and I found this one. As for swinger wife there�s a site for singles at http://top-personals.net, take a look.