Friday, September 23, 2005

almost a 100 Tidbits 'bout me.....

Well, I've been "tagged" several times by people who have this 100 list, and I wasn't quite sure what it was, but I now have realized it is 100 things about yrself...so I feel obligated to do my part on this "chain tag" game everyone seems to be playing...that and I don't feel like writing a regular post being as my last one was whisked away by the internet MONSTER that seems to crash my office computer anytime I have anything worth saying!!!
so here I go.

1. I view being a mother as the most important thing I will ever do.
2. my kids are always #1
3. I have given birth to 2 kids but raised 3, my stepson since he was two.
4. I love men
5. I love being single, and I'm very good at it!
6. The three S's rule my life, SEX, shopping and Sushi...oh yeah, and SHOES
7. I have over 70 prs of Shoes
10. I've been in love w/ four men in my life Rick, Milo and Mike and Eric(though I didn't know it at the time)
11. When I consider someone a friend, I'll always be there for them
12. I'm never moody
13. I've always had a wild streak
16. I'm gun shy where relationships are concerned.
17. My parents have been married for 40 yrs
18. I was married for 12
19. I love tattoo' and piercings
20. Bad boyz are sexy but I always date nice guys.
21. Though I love tats and piercings, the guys I have dated have never had any
22. Angelina Jolie has been my girl crush years before she was popular
23. Johnny Depp has been my favorite since I was 16
25. I've been to Burning Man
26.I'm a concert Whore.
27. I've seen over 80 big bands, some of them more than once
28. I love camping
29. I've always wanted a Harley
30. My favorite color is PURPLE
32. I was on the Varsity swimteam when I was a Freshman
33. I made out with a cop last night
34. I don't like "Do as I say, not as I do" people
35. I'm very close to my brother
36. My daughter is one of my best friends

37. Her name is Carina and she looks like Eva Mendez...perfect strangers on the street stop her and tell her that.
38. I love everything about the ocean, sand between the toes, the smell
39. I've known alot of the same people since High School
40. I played in a Water Polo match with my jaws wired shut.
41. this is alot harder than I thought it would be
42. I only wear silver, no gold
43. My nipples are pierced
44. I have two tattoo's
45. I love loving someone
46. Aqua De Gio is one of the best smells in the world
47. I've talked to some of my net friends for over 10 yrs.
48. I consider Curt to be one of my best friends, though we have only met in person once.
49. I've had my heart broken
50. I've broken someones heart
51. I get better with age
52. I think we all do
53. People always think I'm 25
54. I'm really 37
55. If I had the money(and gas wasn't going up to $5) I'd drive the orig. Hummer
58. I'm not high maintenance at ALL
59. I can get ready to go out faster than most men
60. I need to get back into a workout routine.
61. I'm hoping living on the beach will entice me to jog on the sand
62. I miss my family.
63. Sometimes I'm too trusting
64. But I think thats the way it is supposed to be, people shouldnt take advantage of that.
65. I'm a Pisces, so is my daughter
67. I've made out with girls, but never gone beyond that.
68. I go to Ozzfest every year
69. I like to wear HIGH HIGH heels sometimes
70. I always go commando
73. Girls always hit on me.
74. I always date younger, I don't know why
75. I'm a daddy's girl
76. I love working with people
77. I always smile =)
78. I have alot of friends, but close ones I can count on one hand
79. my godparents were gay, one of them died of AIDS
80. Sometimes my love for my kids is overwhelming
81. My biggest fear is something happening to them
82. I relish watching them grow into adults they are 21, 17 & 14
83. I'm a great cook
84. I like to sew and do crafts
85. My nickname used to be "the 3 month and DUMP gurl" because I never dated anyone longer than that.
86. It takes ALOT for me to enter into a relationship
87. Im a night owl and an insomniac
89. I love Mexican food
90. I used to take Swing Dance lessons, now I'm going to try Salsa
91. I'm very loyal
92. I love long phone conversations that last all night
93. I love roller coasters!!!!
94. I'm a computer geek.
95. My brother almost died 2 yrs ago, and I'm not sure I've ever gotten over it.
96. Sometimes I like it rough
97. I like hiking and the outdoors
98. I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with my grandmother, she is 87

ok, those are ALOT of things alot of people didn't know about me....so if u read this, consider yrself TAGGED!



No comments: