Monday, March 27, 2006

Ive been sooooo

busy that I just dont know what to do with myself. Seems that since I have moved out of Vegas my life is just full of overwhelming things.
It's been a pretty relaxing weekend. Ive had a steady stream of visitors since I moved back to Cali. Guess living on the beach tends to do that!
Not that I'm complaining, I really like having company. Just with all of the back issues...my stamina doesnt seem to be what it was...even from a few months ago! This last 10 days has been filled with kids. Well...not really kids. Teenagers. ha ha. Dont know which is worse! Ive had about 10 kids come through my door all in the name of "Spring Break".
And though I must admit it has been nice seeing everyone, I'm definatly ready for tomorrow morning to come. Bags will be packed. Hugs and kisses will be given...and well wishes for a safe trip will be said. And thencome nightfall...my house will once again belong to me.
*sigh*
I've kinda gotten away from working out the past few weeks...which was really helping me sleep. It also seemed to help with the back.
10 am manana, the lady from the State Compinsation Fund will be here to interview me about my work injury. Tomorrow is will be the determining factor in deciding whether or not we go forward with the Dr's plans for a triple vertabrae disc replacement surgery. YAY!
I can hardly wait.

No comments: