Monday, March 06, 2006

Been Busy...

Playing on MySpace.com. I've had an account on there for a long time, just kinda let it sit there because I was busy with other things inmy life.
Been STUCK on it, I think everyone should check it out, it is a great way to find people u have lost and stay in touch with those u havent lost! My addy is http://www.myspace.com/sammie1968
On another note, went to the Dr' today and found out that he is really thinking SURGERY. Not one, but two...one of them being disc replacement. *fun*
Kinda depressed. Things like this don't usually happen to someone that just turned 38 last week...so why do they always seem to happen to me?
Just another bump in the road I suppose. Least I got some good drugs out of it, which makes the pain at least somewhat bearable.

No comments: