Tuesday, February 14, 2006

IM BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!

I know it has been a long time since I have posted. Between relocating, the holidays, being sick with that GOD AWFUL flu and then being diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disease in my back..posting on my blog has been the LEAST of my concerns. I've really missed reading my favorite blogs(see my links list) and am ready to dive back in. I've been without a computer through all of this, and now that issue is resolved. New computer and a KICK ass high speed cable modem. I just opted to pay more and get the fastest I could =) We all have our vices in life. Mine is the internet...hahaha. And men, shoes, pot....I guess I have alot more than some.

So being back online is a great thing. Catching up on old emails...and reading celebrity smut. I was just looking at People.com and read that Tori Spelling is getting REMARRIED!!! Didnt she
just wed and then dump a husband a few months ago?? How on earth do u do that and then manage to be engaged to a completely different man in a few months time. Damn...Im thinking
I must be wired wrong. Hard enough for me to commit in the first place, but once I do and my heart is involved...I cant imagine being able to be over onerelationship and ready to commit to another MARRIAGE in 4 months time. Sheesh. Gives one something to ponder over. I'm all ready to dive into sex to help heal the heart...and to get the blood runnin. Another marriage. HA HA HA...not my style.
Men in my life.... well, that is a completely different story and meant for another post!

Time to go out with friends to a nice little resturant on the little beach that I now call home. Valentines Day is meant for good food, and close friends...even those that u arent intimate with...
Cant just sit home, might as well make thebest of a beautiful evening...

As soon as I get all my software for tmy new digital camera loaded, I will post some pics of my new place and the ocean...til then...have fun!!!!!

1 comment:

FantasticAlice said...

I really did begin to wonder... and figured you just dropped off for a while. Good to see you are back! Yes, yes, pics please. Glad to be on your link list... Need to put your site on mine now that you are back.