Friday, July 22, 2005

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever have those weeks at work that are ABSOLUTLY crazy??
Well, this has been one of those weeks. A million patients, short-handed at work....the lab cant get anything straight to save their life!!!
I'm soooo ready for the weekend that I can hardly contain myself! Friday and Payday...what a
combination!! Too bad most of my money is spoken for before my direct deposit even goes through. *sigh* whats a gurl to do?
I have friends comming into town this weekend. I've decided u never understand the term

"I have friends comming into town" FULLY until you live in Las Vegas. Friends come into town in droves and on a regular basis. Much moreso than when u live elsewhere. Most people try to
make it out to Vegas at least once or twice a year, and most of MY frriends...more than that, since I'm here. Fun.....yes... Tiresome...more so. I mean, we have this thing us Veg'ans call the "Strip Crawl" which is us, taking our visitors up and down the Strip...of course drinking the whole time. Fortunatly the friends commin into town this weekend to see Mike and I are friends that have been here DOZENS of times...so they wont want to do that. YAY!!!!!!!!!!
I'm actually looking forward to a somewhat low key weekend, but we'll see how THAT pans out.
I'm hoping to see http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808504030&intl=us
Rob Zombie's new movie. Opening night tonight. I saw the first one after waiting for what seemed like FOREVER. Much anticipated....
Now u have to understand I'm a HUGE fan of his. I've seen him in concert about 4 times. I am a self proclaimed concert whore, and have seen SO many bands, but he is one of my favorites by far. A little crazy yes, even a bit sadistic...but I love him all the same. He is also commin into town for another concert next month...and I'm thinking I might just have to go again!!!!
I guess we will see what this weekend has in store for me. You just never know in this neck of the woods. Im a pretty "fly by the seat of my pants" kinda gurl...so it's always an adventure!!!!

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arrivingsafely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid inbroadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-- WOW-- What a Ride!!!"

No comments: