Thursday, July 21, 2005

Dreary Drabbbbbbbb........

It's a dreary DRAB day today, gray and cloudy looks like rain. I'm not big on the overcast days which is a huge part of the reason I left the beach in the first place. I love living where it is sunny everyday...then again the only downfall to THAT is the 122 degree weather!! My only salvation today is that I'm having sushi!!!! With Mike for lunch! YUM!!!!!!
So I'm having a HUGE problem with this damn blog. I cannot seem to get the "links" part of it to show up NO MATTER WHAT I DO!!! I pride myself on being a very computer literate person...so why is it that after many days and numerous tries to follow the directions to adding links...that it STILL SINT WORKING!!!!
ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So frustrating. That is the one way I can track those blogs that I enjoy reading and share them with others. But I cant make it work to save my life!!!
What a pain in my ass!!! If anyone has any idea's please let me know. If not I guess I will just have to change my template to one of those that already has the
"links" area in them.

Tonight Mike and I are going to the advance screening of "The Skeleton Key" http://www.theskeletonkeymovie.com/
These advance screeenings are the KEWLEST thing since sliced bread in my book. If u are a Las Vegas local u can go to http://www.lasvegasmovieinsider.com to register. They either send u emails or call u when they have screenings. I have probably seen at LEAST 30 movies for free through this in the past 6 months or so. I even went to the FIRST screening ever of "Hitch" and Will Smith was in the audience with us and we got to meet him afterwards. So much fun. This movie starts at 5 andu have to be there at 3:30 to pick up the tickets(do they not KNOW people have to WORK??) So Mike is picking the ticket up and I am meeting him at the Palm's. Afterwards I think we will go to my house and watch the movies I rented "Hide and Seek", "Constantine" And "Million Dollar Baby" Fun stuff, but it looks like I will be going to bed late again! Argh. No wonder I can't seem to mosey my lazy ass outta bed to work out in the morning!!!!!
I just finished another book by Augusten Burroughs http://www.augusten.com/books.html his books are fascinating and I am LOVING them. Read one in three days then proceeded to go and buy the conclusion to THAT book and order the third one!!! Now I found his website and I must admit I am ADDICTED. I am in LOVE with this man's writing. His words, the way he explains himself. I am going to buy every book he has ever written..
I swear!!! Lets just hope I dont go broke buying them all THIS week. Being as it is taking me three days to read an entire book...it's been 6 days and I have finished the first two already!!!!!!!
#1 on the Bestsellers list...all of them! I highly recommend them!
Have a wonderful afternoon blogging world!

"A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart"




No comments: